Cyrus さんのプロフィールCyruskakashi's Dreamlandフォトブログリストその他 ツール ヘルプ

Cyruskakashi's Dreamland

Leave it to fate...

Tang Cyrus

職業
所在地
好きなもの/好きなこと
Nuthing special, just a silly lazy boy who needa 12 hours sleep a day.

http://www.xanga.com/cyruskakashi
Where i pen, see what i think and how'z my life.
2006/05/08

Mr. Curiosity

Hey Mr. Curiosity  
嘿,好奇先生
Is it true what they've been saying about you  
他們所說關於你的都是真的嗎
Are you killing me?  
你會害我嗎
You took care of the cat already  
你已經照顧了一隻貓
And for those who think it's heavy  
幫忙那些覺得它是負擔的人
Is it the truth or is it only gossip?  
是真的嗎或者只是八卦呢
 
Call it mystery or anything  
說它是謎或什麼也好
Just as long as you'd call me  
只要你打給我就好
I sent the message on, did you get it when I left it?  
你有沒有收到我給你的訊息
Said this catastrophic event  
說這個災難性的事件
It wasn't meant to mean no harm  
原本不該造成傷害
But to think there's nothing wrong is a problem  
但認定一切都沒錯本身就是個問題
 
I'm looking for love this time  
我這次在找尋愛
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry  
聽來充滿希望卻使我哭泣
Love is a mystery  
愛是個難解的謎
Mr. Curiousity, come back to me 
好奇先生回來我這裡
 
I'm a Mr. Waiting on and never patient can't you see  
我是個伺候先生又從來沒耐心,你看不出來嗎
That I'm the same the way you left me  
跟你離開我的時候一樣,離開我
In a hurry to spell check me  
匆匆地去檢查我的拼音
And I'm underlined already in envy green and pencil red  
我已經被忌妒的綠色畫了底線還有鉛筆紅
And I've forgotten what you've said  
而且我已忘了你說過的
Will you stop working for the dead and return  
你是否會為了死者停下工作而回來
Mr. Curious, well I need some inspiration  
好奇先生我需要一點靈感
It's my birthday and I cannot find no cause for celebration  
今天我生日而我找不到慶祝的動機
The scenario is grave but I'll be braver when you save me  
事態嚴重,但你若救了我,我會勇敢一點
From this situation laden with hearsay  
整個情況被傳聞所充滿
 
I'm looking for love this time  
我這次在找尋愛
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry  
聽起來充滿希望卻使我哭泣
This love is a mystery, Mr. Curiosity  
這愛是個謎,好奇先生
Hey Mr. please do come and find me  
嘿先生拜託你來找我
 
I'm looking for love this time  
我這次在找尋愛
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry  
聽起來充滿希望卻使我哭泣
Cause love is a mystery, Mr. Curiosity  
因為愛是難解的謎,好奇先生
Hey Mr. please do come and find me  
嘿,先生拜託一定要來找我
 
Love is blinding when your timing's never right  
當你時機不對的時候,愛是盲目的
Oh but who am I to beg for difference  
但我又是誰,有資格乞求能有所不同呢
Finding love in a distant instant  
在遠方的頃刻尋找愛
But I don't mind  
但我不介意
oh love at least i tried, well i tried...  
噢愛,至少我嘗試過了

 
全 8 枚中 1 枚目
謝謝您的瀏覽!
しばらくお待ちください。
入力されたコメントは長すぎます。短くしてください。
何も入力されていません。もう一度やり直してください。
現在、コメントを追加できません。後でもう一度やり直してください。
コメントと書くには、保護者 (ほごしゃ) の方の許可 (きょか) をもらってください。許可をリクエストする
保護者 (ほごしゃ) の方が、あなたがコメントを書けないようにしています。
現在、コメントを削除できません。後でもう一度やり直してください。
1 日に投稿できるコメントの最大数を超えました。24 時間経過してから、もう一度やり直してください。
あなたが他のユーザーに対して迷惑行為を行っている可能性があると確認されたため、お使いのアカウントによるコメントの投稿を無効にしています。誤って無効にされたと思われる場合は、Windows Live のサポートにお問い合わせください。
コメントを投稿する前に、以下のセキュリティ チェックを完了してください。
セキュリティ チェックに入力する文字は、画像に表示されている文字または音声で流れた文字と一致していなければいけません。